APPLY ONLINE www.itcarlow.ie/LLL
APPLICATION PROCESS - TAUGHT PROGRAMMES
1. Choose your programme/s from our prospectus or online programme listing.
It is very important that you review all of the following before applying:
• Entry requirements
• Supporting documentation requirements for your application
• Course modules and information
• Schedule and location
• Relevant course code
• Closing dates for applications where applicable.
Should you have any queries, or need further information on a particular programme of study, please contact the Lifelong Learning Office.
2. Gather all supporting documentation required for your application (e.g. references, CV, personal statement etc.).
Scanned copies of your supporting documentation must be uploaded with your application. Documents must be in a clear format, of good quality and a readable size.
Poor quality/unreadable documents may seriously affect the assessment of your application.
3. Apply online at www.itcarlow.ie/LLL.
The online application system is now open for new applications for the academic year 2018/2019. This is an online application system that allows applicants to apply for multiple programmes at Institute of Technology Carlow.
Course selection may be from any of our Degrees, Higher Certificate and Certificate programmes.
To ensure a place on your chosen course we advise applying as soon as possible. Certain programmes are restricted to a limited number of applicants and places on said courses are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Institute of Technology Carlow reserves the right to request that some applicants attend for interview to determine their suitability for individual programmes.
4. Applicants will be contacted by email if further information or proof of qualifications are required.
5. Getting started
Applicants who receive an offer of a place must pay a non-refundable deposit to secure their place. The dates of offers will be posted on the IT Carlow website. Our academic year starts in September and academic timetables and other news and events will be posted on the website.
Start Date: September 2018.