What is the programme about?
This programme provides students with an advanced knowledge of the principles of marketing. The modules have been designed to equip successful graduates with the up-to-date skills and competencies to enable them to:
• Pursue a career in any marketing oriented environment, in a large multinational corporation or a smallto- medium sized business in Ireland and abroad;
• Participate in and manage cross-functional teams with an appreciation and understanding of relationship management, changing consumer behaviour and communication across any organisation;
• Identify, analyse and propose innovative solutions to key marketing issues;
• Use and develop their critical analytical skills , providing a competitive edge in a rapidly changing marketing sector;
• Develop, contribute to and lead out marketing strategies and campaigns for new product innovation;
• Apply and develop their digital marketing skills to real world practise.