The MSc in Quality is two-year part-time programme designed for graduates who are currently in quality engineering and/or management positions and who wish to expand their knowledge towards the strategic aspects of the quality management and quality science.
About this Programme
This programme will provide the students with the skills and tools necessary to meet the demands of the next generation employability allowing them to advocate and implement strategic and change management programmes and co-ordinate and manage these in a global environment. The emphasis is on developing expertise as quality management professionals, providing the tools, methods, knowledge and skills that are necessary to achieve adaptability, flexibility, creativity and innovation. The necessary skills and competencies will be developed to allow graduates to move beyond the operational level and to facilitate the resolution of strategic issues such as the corporate quality strategy and its implementation in an international context.
Aims and Objectives:
The objectives of the programme are to ensure that graduates will:
• Possess a state-of-the-art knowledge of current practices and standards relating to quality.
• Enhance their ability to apply a significant range of professional skills, practices and techniques in management.
• Achieve an understanding of the nature of global competition, comparative performance and performance measurement.
• Develop skills to become leaders and innovators in the application of Quality principles and techniques.
• Develop as quality management professionals for senior roles in the service and manufacturing industry.