Certificate in Health Project Management L9 New!
This programme aims to introduce students to the core concepts within health project management. Students will also gain insights into using leadership skills for the effective management of change. Students will also become proficient in a range of research methods and tools in qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods research approaches.
Objectives of Post-Graduate Certificate in Health Project Management
• To develop knowledge and analytical skills in the planning and delivery of evidence based health projects.
• To develop leadership and health project management competencies and show evidence of using these in health or other settings
• To develop competencies in quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods research design
• To develop self – reflective and leadership skills in the management of organisational change and in health project management
• To develop professional practice skills to work autonomously and in collaboration with a broad range of relevant stakeholders.