Certificate in Health Promotion and Wellness Practice L9 New!
This programme aims to introduce students to the core concepts and competencies required for health promotion and wellness practice. Students will become proficient in utilising evidence informed practice, statistical and data analysis and in health behaviour change approaches.
Objectives of Post-Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion & Wellness Practice
• To develop health promotion competencies and show evidence of using these in health or other settings
• To develop skills in the planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based health behaviour change initiatives
• To be able to appraise, communicate and disseminate evidence of health promotion research and practice
• To develop self - reflective skills as a health promotion and wellness practitioner
• To develop professional practice skills to work autonomously and in collaboration with a broad range of relevant stakeholders.