Is this course for me?
Our Master of Business in Innovation & Leadership is a proven Masters degree programme designed to develop the leadership talents of managers to deliver significant business impact in the professional workplace.
The part-time programme has been developed in consultation with business support agencies, major industry employers and employer groups. It aims to substantially develop the capability of executive managers as innovating leaders within their companies. The course is structured over two years, with two block days combined with online learning. Key features include empowering you to develop responses to key strategic issues. You'll also hone your presentation skills with guidance from leading national and international speakers.
Key Features Include:
• Focused on developing responses to key strategic issues
• Leading national and international best practice speakers
• Discussion-based mode of delivery
• Two day block delivery plus online over two years
• Action learning communities of practice using reflective learning approach (8 half days).
• Assessment is assignment based and centred on work issues.
• Dissertation based on major in-house organisational project.