This two-year part time programme is aimed at non-business graduates who are looking to advance their careers by achieving a qualification in International Business. This programme will cover the key principles of International Business and is structured to maximise student learning through facilitating students to consider the implementation of such concepts and principles in a work environment. For Irish firms to survive and prosper in an increasingly turbulent and competitive international environment, an additional range of skills and expertise will need to be further developed by business owners, managers and their staff alike.
On completion, the student will achieve the following:
• Devise foreign market entry strategies for firms looking to expand their operations outside of Ireland.
• Apply knowledge of international trade patterns in manufacturing and services to identify locations for doing business globally.
• Conduct comparative analyses of foreign markets
• Advise on how to do business in and with the UK post-Brexit and the EU
• Use management skills to develop an internationalisation strategy.