This two-year part time programme is aimed at non-business graduates who are looking to advance their careers by achieving a qualification in Sales Performance and Business Management. Morgan McKinley (2017) found that the most in demand roles currently includes sales and business development, in particular, sales with a focus on new business, customer service and technical support. Blended skillsets, combining creativity and analytical competence are in high demand.
On completion, the student will achieve the following:
• Apply relevant management techniques to effectively manage the sales function & sales organisation
• Analyse the use of relevant sales tools and techniques to develop an effective sales strategy to maximise sales revenue
• Engage in successful sales negotiations and handle objections
• Devise a relationship management strategy to develop and build loyalty
• Use various social media and digital marketing tools to develop a digital sales strategy