Mary Immaculate College is pleased to announce a Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Management (MEd ELM). This new Master's programme grows from and extends Mary Immaculate College's strong commitment to the principle of professional development in the education system.
The MEd ELM aims to develop participants' knowledge, skills, beliefs, values and professional practices in ways that support:
• The development of reflective professionals who can lead and manage with confidence, vision and courage
• The continuing development of reflective professionals who promote and maintain a strong commitment to ethical leadership
• The development of reflective professionals in the area of educational leadership and management who will respond confidently to change and diversity in Irish society in the twenty-first century
• The development of reflective professionals who can respond confidently to change in Irish educational policy in the twenty-first century
• The continuing development of professionals who are committed to caring, considered and effective management of an educational setting
• The development of professionals who value, contribute to and promote research in the area of educational leadership and management.