Entry Requirements for Business postgraduate programmes
The minimum standard entry criteria for MSc degrees in the School of Business are as follows;
Minimum entry criteria for MSc Business Management:
- Candidates should have a minimum of a 2.2 grade, honours (level 8) degree in a non-business discipline.
Minimum entry criteria for MSc IT-Enabled Innovation:
- Candidates should have a minimum of a 2.2 grade, honours (level 8) degree in a business or non-business discipline.
Minimum entry criteria for MSc Strategy and Innovation:
- Candidates should have a minimum of a 2.2 grade, honours (level 8) degree in a business discipline, or equivalent
- Candidates who obtained a business undergraduate degree five or more years ago may also apply for entry these programmes.
- Applicants who hold a non-business degree with five years relevant work experience will be considered.
- Exceptionally, candidates who do not have a level 8-degree may be admitted on a case-by-case basis where they have a minimum of ten years relevant work experience, three of which are at a management level. Applications may be required to provide further evidence of capability including a CV, additional written information (e.g. essay on relevance of prior work experience to current degree) and an interview.
- For international students whose first language is not English, an English language exam certificate showing IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent) is required.