The MA Degree in International Development is designed to prepare participants for work in international development in a community, local government, youth/ adult education, or NGO setting. It offers learners an opportunity to explore contemporary theories of social change and development and to analyse development policies and practices. It builds skills, especially in relation to research, leadership and working with groups and in the planning, management and evaluation of development projects.
The following information should be uploaded to PAC:
* Online PAC application form
* Personal statement of your academic and professional goals (SEE BELOW)
* Names and contact details of two referees who have agreed to write letters of recommendation for you (SEE BELOW)
* Official Transcripts of degrees not earned at Maynooth University**
* A copy of your Birth Certificate or valid Passport (non-Maynooth University students only)
* IELTS or TOEFL certificate where English is a second language (at least 6.5 in IELTS test or a score of 580 in print based TOEFL is required)