This course is being offered under the Springboard+ initiative for free for jobseekers and for a nominal fee for applicants in employment. See the Springboard+ tab for more information and to find out how to apply for this course.
This course aims to produce technically competent, innovative graduates that will become leading practitioners in the field of data analytics. Upon completion, graduates will be able to:
• Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of data analytics
• Implement a research idea using the latest industry practices
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of data analysis and statistics
• Critically assess and evaluate business and technical strategies for data analytics
• Develop and implement business and technical solutions for data analytics
The course is designed to accommodate those whose specific interests in data analytics may be of a more technical or a more business-focused nature. Students will gain exposure to product commercialisation issues associated with data analytics. The course is delivered by faculty and practitioners using academic research, industry-defined practical problems, and case studies.
Who is the course for?
This course is for graduates who have substantial technical and mathematical skills. Graduates from non-STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) that have not developed these skills will need to be able to demonstrate an aptitude for technical and mathematical problem solving.