Programme outcomes include:
• Demonstrating a detailed knowledge of the principles and concepts of neuropharmacology
• Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the recent developments and applications in the field of neuropharmacology
• Demonstrating a high-skill level in a wide range of laboratory skills for neuropharmacological investigations
• Communicating experimental findings in neuropharmacology effectively, using a variety of verbal, written and visual means
• Designing, conducting, analysing and presenting original laboratory-based research.
The programme is divided into three trimesters (each of 30 ECTS) in the following manner:
Neurophysiology: 5 ECTS
Central Neurotransmission: 5 ECTS
Fundamental Concepts in Pharmacology: 5 ECTS
Applied Concepts in Pharmacology: 5 ECTS
Experimental Methods in Pharmacology: 10 ECTS
Experimental Neuropharmacology: 15 ECTS
Current Topics in Neuropharmacology: 10 ECTS
Neuropharmacology and Therapeutics: 5 ECTS
Neuropharmacology Research Project: 30 ECTS.