Who is this course for:
• Those responsible for managing innovation within their organisations
• Operations, production and service managers/ consultants
• Continuous improvement specialists
• Product process and service designers
• Project and project managers
• Team leads and managers
The Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation Management aims to produce the next generation of innovators. Students will learn about innovation and change and how it affects business operations. They will gain knowledge of new technologies that can contribute to improving organizational efficiency and competitiveness. It will be beneficial for managers working in organisations undergoing change and restructuring or with an interest in continuous improvement. The course will also assist individuals and microenterprises with a business idea that they want to develop as a lean startup.
Course content will address the development and effective management of innovation strategies, driving product and process and service improvement, and strategies to facilitate the introduction of such change in an efficient and sustainable manner.