Upon completion of the MSc in Business Analytics, students will have acquired industry-standard skills and in-depth knowledge to:
1. Understand and be able to use specific Information Technology (IT) which is used in developing business analytics;
2. Analyse and solve business problems using applied data analytics tools and techniques;
3. Understand and apply techniques for managing IT in organisations;
4. Identify, analyse and solve applied problems in individual and team-based settings;
5. Apply effective decision-making to global business problems.
3 GOOD REASONS TO STUDY THIS COURSE
1. SAP accredited.
2. Graduates secure highly paid employment across a range of industries including financial services, IT and business consulting services, engineering, medical devices, and software development.
3. Shortlisted for Best New Course—gradireland Higher Education Awards 2017.