Upon completion of the MSc in Business Analytics, students will have acquired industry-standard skills and in-depth knowledge to:
1. Understand and be able to use specific Information Technology (IT) which is used in developing business analytics;
2. Analyse and solve business problems using applied data analytics tools and techniques;
3. Understand and apply techniques for managing IT in organisations;
4. Identify, analyse and solve applied problems in individual and team-based settings;
5. Apply effective decision-making to global business problems.
3 Good Reasons To Study This Course
2. Successful completing of the course has seen graduates go on to work for business consulting companies, large financial institutions and multinational companies.
3. Shortlisted for Best New Course—gradireland Higher Education Awards 2017.