This MSc course is ideal for professionals needing knowledge and experience of advanced networking and research methods, and is also an excellent basis for further studies at doctoral level. It consists of four professional vocational modules, which include Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) materials, and either a final research project or a professional project combined with study of digital forensics drawing together the knowledge and skills you have gained and developing the skills required to address problems systematically.
Key features of the course
• Offers a choice of research or professional routes
• Develops your skill set with the largest Cisco Networking academy in the UK
• Draws on the latest CCNP, CISSP and CCNA-S curriculum
• Provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed to install, configure and maintain local and wide area networks
• Includes hands-on experience of using online tools and configuring networks.
Learning outcomes, teaching and assessment
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
•Knowledge and understanding
•Practical and professional skills