This postgraduate diploma will suit anyone with appropriate entry qualifications who has a passion for the arts and humanities and is looking for an intellectual challenge. At present our postgraduate diploma includes subject lines in English and history.
Key features of the course
• Deepens your insights into human development, history and culture
• Provides enhanced career opportunities, academic achievement and personal fulfilment
• Subject lines in English and history
• Good preparation for further study at masters and doctoral l level.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills
On successful completion of the required modules you can be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Humanities entitling you to use the letters PG Dip (Hum) (Open) after your name.
Recognition in your country
If you intend to use your Open University qualifications to seek work or undertake further study outside the UK, we recommend checking whether your intended qualification will meet local requirements for your chosen career. Read recognition in my country.
Credit transfer is not available for this qualification.