This postgraduate diploma will suit anyone with appropriate entry qualifications who has a passion for the arts and humanities and is looking for an intellectual challenge. At present our postgraduate diploma includes subject lines in English and history.
Key features of the course
• Deepens your insights into human development, history and culture
• Provides enhanced career opportunities, academic achievement and personal fulfilment
• Subject lines in English and history
• Good preparation for further study at masters and doctoral l level.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills