Technology has the capability to transform products and processes and can make a significant contribution to organisational performance, economic growth and social wellbeing. This postgraduate diploma is designed to help you manage technology and innovation more effectively and realise its potential benefits making a real difference to your organisation and your own professional development. You'll begin by focusing on the operational aspects of managing technological innovation and change, before engaging with a range of capabilities that are key to the development and delivery of technological innovation applying your learning to your own context as you study. A wide range of optional modules enables you to choose a study pathway that suits your particular interests, including computing and ICT, business and management, development management and environmental management.
Key features of the course
• Provides an analytical view of strategic issues in technology management
• Equips you for senior technology management roles
• The opportunity to top up to our MSc in Technology Management in just one more year.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills