If you want to develop your mathematical problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, this postgraduate diploma is an excellent place to begin. It has been designed for students who want to delve more deeply into particular aspects of pure and applied mathematics, and is applicable to a wide range of contexts including science, engineering and technology.
Key features of the course
• Extends your understanding of key areas of mathematics, including analytic number theory, advanced calculus and differential equations
• A wide choice of modules enables you to tailor the course to your needs
• The opportunity to top up to our MSc in Mathematics in just one more year.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills