If you're interested in designing and participating in more effective environmental management, this diploma is for you. It's suitable for a wide range of contexts, from government, commerce and industry to voluntary, local and community organisations. You will consider the everyday concerns of environmental protection, natural resource management and rapidly changing environmental legislation and policy, in global and local contexts gaining the skills you need to unpack the issues and play an active and creative role in the process of improving environmental performance, in all sectors of society.
Key features of the course
• Designed to help you meet the challenges of environmental management in the context of sustainable development
• Develops your ability to make informed decisions about environmental issues, whether at work, in your community or at home
• The opportunity to top up to the MSC in Environmental Development in just one more year.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• nowledge and understanding
• ognitive skills
• ractical and professional skills
• Key skills