The Postgraduate Certificate in Computing is an intensive programme of study designed for graduates and professionals with appropriate industrial experience. It will develop your knowledge and skills in computing, support a professional approach to the application of those skills, and demonstrate your capability for advanced-level study. A wide choice of modules enables you to meet your immediate career needs or extend your understanding of this broad subject.
Key features of the course
• A valuable qualification recognised by industry and frequently attracting students sponsored by their employers.
• Designed to support your continuing professional development.
• Provides evidence of your ability to study at postgraduate level.
This certificate is the first stage of a study programme that progresses to a postgraduate diploma and finally a masters degree. You can step off at any point, or study the whole programme.
Learning outcomes, teaching and assessment
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills