If you're looking for an MBA with a focus on technology, this is the qualification for you. It is applicable to technology management and technological innovation in a wide variety of contexts and sectors, including: IT/IS, telecommunications, computing, engineering, manufacturing, transport and logistics, retailing, energy production and supply, defence and security, management and administration, and any form of services, including health, welfare and leisure. You will focus on strategic analysis and, intellectual stimulation whilst gaining interdisciplinary skills, and independent judgement exploring the processes that underpin technological innovation and the challenges of technology from a strategic perspective, with your learning firmly rooted in management practice throughout.
Key features of the course
• Practice-based learning brings your MBA into life at your workplace
• Flexible options enable you to adjust the curriculum to suit your needs
• Strong international emphasis essential for developing leaders in a global marketplace
• Join an influential network of over 25,000 alumni in 100 countries when you graduate.
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills