This innovative MA offers you the unique opportunity to study the theory and practice of online and distance education through materials created by experts from The Open University's Institute of Educational Technology who are reinventing digital learning through the innovative use of new media and technologies. You'll develop your understanding of technology-enhanced learning, from design, selection and use to evaluation and continuing development. A wide choice of modules enables you to contextualise your learning in topics of relevance to your own practice, including e-learning at work, social media, supporting disabled students, and research methods.
Key features of the course
•Our study environment enables you to collaborate with students f rom around the world
• There is scope for individual study and you'll receive individualised feedback from you tutor
• Your study will cover the latest developments in digital learning.
• Relevant for non-practitioners with an interest in online learning
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
• Knowledge and understanding
• Cognitive skills
• Practical and professional skills
• Key skills