Aims and Objectives
The Master of Arts (Biblical Studies) provides:
- a detailed study of the worlds of the Bible
- an in-depth appraisal of historical and contemporary methods of biblical interpretation
- an introduction to biblical Greek and Hebrew for exegetical purposes
- a thorough exegesis of one book from each of the Old and New Testaments
- an exploration of contextual applications of scripture
- an opportunity to engage in supervised research at postgraduate level
This MA (Biblical Studies) by blended learning is particularly suitable for those who cannot attend classes regularly. The modules are delivered by suitably qualified and experienced scripture scholars who are specialists in their disciplines. The MA provides an excellent foundation for further studies, teaching, pastoral and retreat work.
An option exists to exit with a Graduate Diploma in Arts (Biblical Studies).