Ranked 1st in Ireland and 13th in the world for E-Business (Eduniversal 2017).
Trinity Business School has developed very close links with the worlds leading digital companies and offers students a great opportunity to gain experience from the best in the industry. Leading digital experts teach several modules in the programme to ensure that our content remains at the cutting edge of digital strategy best practices.
On successful achievement of the course students should be able to:
1. Summarize and contextualise the main strands of contemporary marketing thought including data analytics, digital technology, digital business models and marketing and digital strategy.
2. Critically appraise various approaches and philosophies in marketing, from both academic and practitioner perspectives, to understand their role in driving growth, performance, and ethical and socially responsible business practice in organizations.
3. Apply proven strategic frameworks and applicable toolkits for the optimization of real world marketing decision-making, and to function as a successful, accountable and global digital strategy practitioner.
4. Appreciate and evaluate the influence of key environmental forces on marketing and strategy activities in the 21st century including (but not limited to) digitization, globalization and sustainability.
5. Plan and complete research in a digital marketing or digital strategy related topic
The course comprises of a variety of core taught modules and numerous elective taught modules.
The course is assessed via a combination of assigned coursework, written examination, and a dissertation.