We admit new students throughout the year and there are is no specific application deadline.
First, you should contact relevant members of the department to discuss potential topics and projects, starting dates, studentships, etc. To identify a prospective supervisor, please browse our academic staff page, or look under research interests.
Next, if these initial discussions are successful, you should complete the formal application form. As described in this form, to support your application you must submit a Statement of Research Interests, university transcripts, your TOEFL results (if applicable), and reports from two referees.
For All Applicants
1. Completed MSc/PhD Application Form.
2. Certified copies of transcripts of previous academic qualifications.
3. References from two referees, commenting specifically on the candidates academic suitability
to pursue a MSc/PhD.
For International Applicants
4. If the applicant's first language is not English or they have no primary degree(s) obtained in a country where English
is the official language of instruction, evidence of proficiency in English (IELTS or TOEFL score) is required.
5. Visa status as required (this usually follows School approval).