Central to the long-term success of any organisation, strategy defines direction and creates scope to gain competitive advantage. It is what elevates truly extraordinary leaders above merely ordinary ones by enabling them to develop and implement effective business strategies while maintaining motivation, innovation and vision in their people.
Knowledge gained, skills learned and links established on the programme will enhance career potential and directly benefit the organisations that participants work with. The programme provides participants with the insight and understanding needed to lead organisations in a complex global business environment.
Who is it For?
• Individuals with at least 5 years of managerial experience;
• Senior executives seeking to enhance their skills in contributing to strategy development and innovation;
• Managers involved in strategic planning, implementation or change management;
• Individual contributors who are tasked with managing the strategy process;
• Advisors and Management Consultants.
Participants develop their capabilities in making and executing effective strategic decisions and acquire deep insight into how to manage innovation and lead change.
Specifically, the programme will:
• Equip the participant with the tools to assess and address the strategic challenges that face their organisation;
Provide learning strategies for turning resistance into co-operation and for extracting maximum benefit from new opportunities;
• Improve strategic decision-making capability in addition to the ability to re-think strategy in the light of new economic and business realities;
• Build up an in-depth understanding of the strategic decisions that individuals need to make to support and apply innovation.
This programme is delivered over a series of 6 two-day workshops within a 10month period. Workshops are held on Fridays and Saturdays to minimise interference with busy work schedules. The programme structure is designed in order to facilitate busy work/lifestyles and to assist participants integrating study into their working lives while enhancing their contribution as a member of the management team.