Internships and work experience abroad for graduates
Organisations that organise internships and work experience abroad for graduates.
There are a number of organisations that organise work experience for graduates. These are some of the opportunities available.
Teaching programmes abroad
- The Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme (JET).A one-year foreign language teaching and international exchange programme.
- i-to-i: TEFL training and placements
Volunteer opportunities overseas
- Voluntary Service International. Short term international volunteering projects.
- Projects Abroad. Organises overseas volunteer work placements.
- International Volunteer HQ. An international agency organising volunteer placements in over 30 project countries.
- Volunteer World . Volunteer World connects students/readers with more than 1.000 non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in 80+ countries across a diverse range of sectors.
Graduate management programmes
- Enterprise Ireland's Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG) initiative. This matches graduates with Enterprise Ireland client companies. The 18-month programme includes at least 12 months based in an overseas market.
- IBEC Export Orientation Programme. Graduate placements with Irish exporting companies; placements usually twelve months with a minimum of six months spent outside Ireland.