2022 Finance Leadership Development Programme
County Cork +2
What is the Finance Leadership Development Programme (FLDP)?
FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson & Johnson. It develops future leaders to become dedicated business partners who deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a truly global program with over 100 graduates joining the program across the world each year.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
- FLDP is a 2.5 years rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
- Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments, in-depth training & ongoing mentoring and feedback.
- FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
- The onboarding and first rotation are with your hiring country (which participants return to after the completion of the program)
- The second rotation is in a different country within EMEA region and a different area of accounting and finance.
- These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training held in the US as well as regionally in EMEA & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month programme
What are we offering to you?
- Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme
- Build diverse experiences by working in two different countries and two different functions within finance.
- The opportunity of international networking – broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
United Kingdom; Czech Republic; Switzerland; Poland; Belgium; Ireland
County Cork, England, Mainland Europe