At Deloitte, we deliver the solutions and insights our clients need to address their most complex business challenges. As the world’s largest global professional services and consulting network, Deloitte Ireland has nearly 3,000 people providing audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Deloitte is the leading provider of Risk Advisory services and offers the opportunity to be involved with a wide array of high profile projects across all sectors including Financial Services, Insurance, Banking & Funds, Consumer & Technology Business, and Government, Public and non-State organisations.
At Deloitte, we trust our people to make the right choices around how, where and when they work. Our empowered hybrid way of working allows you to be collaborative, learn from colleagues, share your experiences, build the relationships that will fuel your career and work on individual projects in a way that works for you and our clients. Deloitte Works is built on trust and allows our people to have flexibility and control in how they work. If you apply for a role, please speak to your recruiter or hiring manager to discuss hybrid working and how it could work for you. Read more about Deloitte Works here .
Deloitte will ensure any reasonable accommodations are implemented as part of the recruitment and selection process.
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer.
Grow your future
Corporate Governance Analyst
Are you ready for a career as unique as you are?
Office location: Dublin
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support clients with the design, review, and implementation of governance frameworks (to include processes, policies, and procedures)
- Support large scale transformation projects in governance
- IPO readiness and post IPO governance support
- Support independent Board and committee effectiveness reviews
- Undertake Board skills audits and developing Board succession plans
- Corporate governance compliance assessments
- Support Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance effectiveness reviews and benchmarking against industry practices
- Support leadership and clients with regulatory visit preparation and follow-up assistance
- Prepare work papers to a high standard and drafting reports
As a Corporate Governance Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of corporate and public sector organizations, including well known multi-nationals. Our clients are diverse in scale, industry, and location. Beyond the learning involved in supporting a range of important clients in relevant projects and working alongside the best professionals using trending technologies, you will be supported in completing ACOI qualification.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Achieved or are currently on target for a 2.1 honors degree or higher within business and/or law disciplines
- Right to work in Republic of Ireland
- Interest in becoming a part qualified in ACOI or a corporate governance qualification
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- The ability to analyze and work through complex problems
- Demonstrated leadership, creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, resilience, and intellectual curiosity
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- The ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change
Our hybrid strategy is all about trusting our people to make the right choice in where, when, and how they work. The hybrid working model allows our people and teams to have flexibility and control in how they work across client sites, Deloitte offices and home.
Grow your future
Everyone joining Deloitte brings their own unique ‘something‘. Be it ideas, interests and personality, or a unique worldview - every perspective adds to the culture and diverse environment at Deloitte.
There’s a reason why we were voted the most popular graduate recruiter in Accountancy/Professional Services in the GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards for 3 consecutive years by the students – we work with some of the biggest companies in Ireland and across the globe, our impact is seen and felt across all industries, and our talented people gain exposure to a multitude of businesses and projects here that they’d rarely get anywhere else.
Joining Deloitte, you’ll be an important part of the team from day one, supported and empowered, learning to create and implement innovative business, technology, and solutions to support our clients with their business challenges. You’ll gain “hands-on” project experience working with professional and skilled teams and will have access to some of the best training in the world.
We are also committed to driving societal change and promoting environmental sustainability and encourage our people to make the most of their passions and knowledge and get involved in any of our volunteering programmes, working towards our global WorldClass ambition which is centered around education, skills, and access to opportunity.
In Ireland, Deloitte is a team of over 3,000 talented and driven individuals. But our firm is growing, we’re ambitious and committed to being a leader in the delivery of five world-class business areas: Consulting , Audit & Assurance, Tax, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory.
The diversity of our services, our clients, and the industries we serve, in addition to our people, is why we believe Deloitte is the #1 place to launch and grow your career in Ireland. Joining Deloitte is also your opportunity to become part of the world’s largest global professional services and consulting network, with nearly 400,000 people across 150 countries
What impact will you make?
For further information on Technology Graduate opportunities at Deloitte please visit: https://www2.deloitte.com/ie/en/pages/careers/solutions/students-risk-advisory.html
You can only apply for one graduate programme, so please review all our available programmes before deciding on which one to apply to.