DPS provides full EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation) services for our clients, who are primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Advanced Technology industry sectors.
The successful applicant will be a member of the CSA (Civil Structural Architecture) Department and will be develop further their design and technical experience in addition to excellent communications skills, to help manage projects through all stages.
You’ll be continuously developing your capability in process design – through contributing on active projects as well as participating in regular training (both technical and personal skills (such as presentation, communication, etc management skills)
It is likely your work will involve working on projects in some of the following key areas:
- Sterile Manufacturing.
- Fill Finish.
- Bulk API.
- Oral Solid Dosage.
- Chemical Manufacturing.
- Advanced Technology
Day to day…
Working as a Graduate in our Architecture Team your day-to-day role could involve the following activities;
- Bring designs from concept development right through detailed design to construction and commissioning.
- Prepare and update PFDs and P&IDs as part of process design development.
- Generate specifications for process equipment, analyse vendor bids and provide technical analyses to our clients.
- Contribute to cGMP and HAZOP design reviews.
- Continually learn about different technologies so as to deliver the best advice to our clients.
- Use a range of software packages to develop process designs and analyse process problems.
Who are we looking for…
- 3rd Level qualification in Architectural Technology
- Knowledge of BIM/Revit is essential.
- A motivated and inquiring mind with excellent design, communication and organizational skills.
- Relevant technical experience and be registered, or be eligible to be registered, to a suitable body.
- Some exposure to Irish Planning, Building Regulations and Building Control Legislation.
- IT proficiency and skills are required to a high level.
- Experience working to compressed schedules and target deadlines
- Flexibility is required in terms of traveling to client facilities in Ireland and abroad.
- Projects can entail extended periods working on client sites as well as in our design office.
DPS is a great company to work for and here are only some of the reasons why!
Join a Team
On joining DPS you will be part of a team from your first day, working closely with our existing graduate and senior engineers from your Department, you will start on a journey that will see you contribute to multiple international projects as part of a global team.
Accelerate Your Career
Have the opportunity to work in a core design team, working on multiple projects for major clients - plus have an opportunity to spend at least 6 months on client sites - executing projects in real-time, as part of your graduate development. Investment in your continuous professional development is a commitment from DPS. You will participate in our structured and accredited graduate development programme, which is delivered in your first two years, where the focus is to equip you with the tools to realise your ambition and make a greater impact in your role.
Make a Difference
As you will participate in projects for the world's leading Pharma, Biotech, and Advanced Technology companies, you can take pride in the fact that the facilities we create enable our clients to manufacture products that change lives.
For further insight from our Graduates check out our YouTube Channel - DPS Group Global - YouTube