You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programmes equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Operations & Technology (O&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the leadership development programme. Operations and Technology (O&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients.
For our Summer programme you will be joining Citi’s Technology Infrastructure (CTI) team. CTI provides innovative technology solutions supporting all key functions to ensure Citi meets its regulatory commitments whilst providing a systems framework to enable risk mitigation, fiscal responsibility, asset protection and production assurance across all lines of defence including compliance, data management and human resources.
CTI provides the products and services that enable Citi’s workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi’s customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The ten-week Summer Analyst Programme starts in June. Summer Analysts will be assigned to work with a team within CTI. The Summer Analyst Programme aims to encourage students into becoming high-calibre professionals and future leaders through careful training and development. You will receive various forms of training as well as a dedicated Mentor to help you during your time here.
Your time here will look something like this.
During your time in the programme, you will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two rotations. Assignments change each year based on the business needs of each O&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
- Cyber Security data analysis
- Data Protection analysis
- Product & Project Management
- Converting raw data into intelligence
- Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
- Identifying defects in online tools
- Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarise data
- Provide an overview of sourcing processes to senior level management
- Automating analytical processes
- Advanced Analytics projects
- API Development & Integration
We want to hear from you if…
- You are in your penultimate year of University and can commit to attending the full 10 week programme.
- On track for graduating with a 2:1 in your STEM Degree
Who we think will be a great fit…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organisational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
We review applications on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based in a Citi Office in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review  Accessibility at Citi.