Apply by: 22.09.2023
Reputation Inc is a specialist reputation management consultancy with offices in Dublin, London, and Oslo. We count many of Ireland’s leading indigenous and multinational companies amongst our clients, spanning a range of sectors such as professional services, legal, financial services, retail, FMCG, technology, healthcare, energy, Government and more.
We work closely with clients to help them understand the drivers of their reputation and what matters most to their stakeholders. We work on issues that range from supporting the energy transition to managing the roll out of corporate diversity and inclusion programmes and the development of culture strategies, through to conducting global research that helps to deliver on our client’s business objectives and beyond.
We’re now looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our growing practice to work with leading Irish and global organisations.
The ideal candidate will have in-house/agency experience preferably with an interest in healthcare, life sciences and technology.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in business and public affairs and who has a decent understanding of the corporate and stakeholder environment and around issues such as sustainability, diversity and inclusion, governance, culture and other areas that can impact our clients’ operating environment.
- Has excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt their style for a range of audiences and purposes.
- Has a keen eye for detail as well as an ability to see and present the bigger picture.
- Has an interest and a broad understanding of the Irish traditional and new media landscape.
- Can communicate confidently, is organised, punctual and enthusiastic to learn.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and an appreciation of tight deadlines, and can prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Is research-oriented and has the ability to work independently as well as make contributions to various client teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Proactive monitoring of current affairs as well as reputation and communication trends.
- Ongoing research and analysis on a variety of topics pertaining to client needs.
- Assisting senior team members with various client requirements.
- Media relations support to senior team members including idea generation, drafting content, photocalls and media engagement.
- Liaison with various third-party suppliers.
- Research to support new business activity.
- Assistance with preparation of business documents and presentations.
- Attending client events and industry conferences.
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures.
What the role can offer you…
- A unique opportunity to grow your career with Ireland’s leading reputation management consultancy working with leading Irish and international organisations.
- The opportunity to hone your skills across strategic consultancy, research, paid and organic digital and social media, media relations and content generation.
- Breadth of learning opportunities working across the Reputation Inc business with our experts in areas such as internal communications, communications capability, crisis and issues management, behavioural science and research, digital and content production, community engagement and sustainability communications.
- Be part of a close-knit, highly motivated team with diverse backgrounds, where culture matters and curiosity, creativity, and collaboration are common values.
- A market leading remuneration package.
- Continuous internal training and financial support for external training.
The successful applicant will be a bright self-starter, organised and punctual, and enthusiastic about being involved in a multitude of activities with a genuine appetite to learn new skills. They will be able to handle working with a diverse range of people and clients, and able stay on top of their work.
We will support the candidate in developing the skills to grow their career, working alongside some of the best senior people in the business.
Reputation Inc is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. We are a team of diverse backgrounds, spanning different generations and nationalities, and everyone brings their own unique perspective and experience to the table. Our diverse workforce allows us to encourage a collaborative work environment, and to bring our unique perspectives to our work, because we know we get the best results when we work together.