Who you are?
You are one the best and brightest graduates –ready to join an organisation leading the way in Sustainability and that puts our customers & people at the heart of everything we do. You believe in the strength of teamwork and can work with experienced colleagues to deliver innovative solutions to complex business challenges & opportunities. You are ambitious and ready for this opportunity to join a growing business.
Who we are?
AIB is an employer that you can believe in. Our purpose is grounded in backing customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We also back our people to unleash their potential and achieve their career ambitions. A career with AIB gives you a breadth of opportunities that’s hard to beat. Our Graduate Programmes allow you the opportunity to gain a variety of work experiences.
Graduate Training and Development forms part of overall programme and has been designed to help you develop the behaviours that will accelerate your growth throughout the programme and beyond. We offer agility across different areas and different roles, providing you with plenty of opportunities to expand your experience, your knowledge and build your network across the organisation.
In our Graduate Programme we promote mobility, through formal rotations across our teams, therefore we are looking for dynamic graduates who like to be challenged and learn quickly. We are currently specifically looking for candidates interested in a career in the Risk function of the bank. The Risk Graduate Programme will have 2 dynamic streams that the Graduates will rotate within every 6 months to gain a breadth of experience across the Risk Department.
These are as follows;
- Business Stream; Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Operations & Delivery, Compliance & Assurance
- Technical Stream: Risk Analytics, Financial Risk, Enterprise Risk Management, Regulatory Liaison or another team from the Business Stream
Please state your stream of preference when applying.
What’s in it for you?
- Accelerated Learning
- Structured Learning & Development Programme
- Good Work-life Balance
- Agile & Remote Working
- Rotations across different teams
- Support for Further Education
- Competitive Salary
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- 2 Additional Volunteer Days Leave
What you’ll need
- An expected minimum 2.1 Honours Degree is a prerequisite for those joining the AIB Graduate Programme. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
- Business Stream Disciplines; Business Studies, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, Management and related degree courses with a strong business and finance content.
- Technical Stream Disciplines; Mathematics, Data Science/Analytics, Science, Computer Science, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Engineering and related degree courses with a strong mathematical content.
- Candidates must be fully authorised to work in Ireland or hold a valid work permit for the full duration of the contract which is 23 months.
If you meet the criteria and would be interested in joining our Graduate Programme please click apply and complete the online application.
If you would like to get further information on the Graduate Programme please check out our website jobs.aib.ie or drop us an email at Grads@aib.ie to set up a virtual chat with our Early Careers Team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies