About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Assisting in the productions of daily, weekly and monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs).
- Issue NAVs accurately and within defined timeframes
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information.
- Own valuation process for assigned portfolios
- Escalating fund accounting issues and aged items to the Fund Accounting Team Lead
- Perform tasks under supervision of defined processes or procedures and check for errors. Ensure procedures in relation to above tasks are adhered to.
- Collect, enter and extract data and undertake analysis as directed. Assist in the preparation of client reports e.g. taxation, equalisation, funds under custody/admin. Resolve queries.
- Opportunity to become involved in mini projects or initiatives
- Assist other colleagues as appropriate.
- Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
Skills / Experience
- Client service orientation
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organises own workload and establishes priorities
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Third level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification an advantage but not required
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.