Pure Ambition Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the award for Best Graduate Training & Development at the Gradireland Awards in 2021!
We are also proud to be a platinum approved employer with the ACCA, a premium partner with CIMA and have Excellence in Training recognition from the Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA). These are the highest and most prestigious levels of employer recognition from these bodies.
What you will be doing
Through the Pure Ambition Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact every day over three years on our rotational programme working across a variety of teams, functions and locations. We offer an engaging and immersive experience-driven development journey where you’ll learn and develop not just the skills required for today, but the skills required for tomorrow.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better, in year 1 you'll be responsible for:
- Managing balance sheet account reconciliations
- Coordination of intercompany accounting tasks
- Managing bank account reconciliations, treasury transactions and vendor payment processing
- Working in partnership with the business units to support with cash forecasting
- Regular reporting in compliance with VAT requirements
- Carrying out month end financial statement close processes
- Analysis of KPIs
- Financial planning and analysis
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Working effectively in global project driven teams
Who we’re looking for
We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- High academic record to date in the following fields of study: Business, International Business, Commerce with a specialism in Accounting and Finance; and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in Accounting & Finance in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Analytically minded with the ability to develop creative insights and execute change
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.