KPMG Graduate Vacancies – Audit & Assurance – Dublin, Cork & Galway
KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines to join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in Audit & Assurance and are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are seeking ambitious, forward thinking, high achievers looking for continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambition.
We hire 470 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to: become a Chartered Accountant, receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
Our 118+ partners and 4,300 employees in Ireland want you to achieve the very best in your career. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €15.6 million per year in our KPMG Business School to offer dedicated support and training.
As the leading business advisory firm, KPMG can offer you the combination of exceptional training, an outstanding list of clients and great colleagues to work with.
About KPMG Audit
Audit is essential for the operation of any business. An auditor conducts financial examinations to provide an opinion on whether clients’ financial reports provide an accurate reflection of their business. In the role you will be part of a team that conducts audits for business clients and provides a top-class service ensuring that a company’s annual account, Profit and Loss accounts and balance sheet all represent a true and fair view of its financial activity.
The range of experience that you will get in KPMG’s Audit practice is varied. Our Audit and Assurance practice is the first choice of over 40% of Irish listed companies and has over €114 million in revenue. We audit over 32% of the top 100 companies in Ireland, such as Ryanair, Independent News and Media, Paddy Power, Greencore and Fyffes.
However, we are also the predominant auditor to large private Irish companies, which is at the core of the origins of KPMG. These businesses are the heart of the Irish economy and include names such as; Glen Dimplex, Barry’s Tea, Irish Food Processors and DCC.
Your experience will range from large public companies, with global operations and active mergers and acquisitions strategies, to vibrant Irish companies who are growing organically and who will become the listed companies of the future.
For more information please visit: www.kpmg.ie/careers
Why Choose KPMG?
We take our responsibility to ensure that you excel in your professional exams extremely seriously – our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this. Our exam pass rate is 10% to 30% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country.
We offer a competitive remuneration package alongside a range of financial and non-financial rewards, some of which include:
- Flexible Friday initiative with early finish in June, July and August
- 3pm finish each Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Working on a hybrid and flexible bases of 2-3 days in the office, with flexible start and finish times
- 23 holidays per year with the option to purchase up to 7 additional days
- Personalised support with our one-to-one buddy system
- Opportunity to travel overseas through our Global Opportunities Programme
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Wellbeing initiatives including yoga, meditation and cook-alongs
- KPMG digital doctor service
At KPMG we live by the key principle to be an environmental leader. In May 2020, KPMG became one of eleven companies in Ireland to commit to being net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Since 2010, we have reduced our carbon emissions by 73%.
To join KPMG, please apply via our website www.kpmg.ie/careers and complete an online application form.
- KPMG is the winner of gradireland Graduate Employer of the year 2021 and 2023.
- Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022 and 2023.
- Best Internship Programme of the Year 2021 & 2022.
- Best Graduate Recruitment Website 2022 and 2023.
- Best Student Marketing Campaign 2022.
- #2 Innovation in Graduate Recruitment 2022.
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2022.
Dublin, Cork, Galway