County Dublin + 2
- Job: Bartender
- Location: Smithfield, Dublin 7
- Hours: Day time shift pattern with ad hoc evening events ( 1 to 2 per month )
- Role types: Part time & Full time ( move to full time in Summer )
- Contract: Variable hours
- Duration: Commence Feb/March to Oct/Nov 2023
Jameson Distillery Bow St. is the most celebrated address in Irish whiskey. A Dublin institution since 1780, and a centre piece of Smithfield. This year, Jameson became a top 10 global spirit brand, proudly achieving a huge milestone of distributing over 10 million cases across the globe.
At our Visitor Experience in the heart of Dublin 7, the story of Jameson comes to life through our World’s Leading Distillery Tour, cocktail-making classes, premium whiskey tastings and blending classes. Each year we welcome thousands of visitors from all across the globe through our doors, where we connect our guests to our world class whiskey production process and deep-rooted history.
Are you seeking more sociable hours allowing you to spend more quality time with your family and friends? Then look no further!
Our bartenders play a central role in delivering a unique consumable experience to compliment the five multi-sensory experiences in the iconic birthplace of Jameson Irish Whiskey in Dublin. You'll nurture an excellent visitor experience, engaging and exciting our visitors with your skill, knowledge, and personality.
Working with and promoting Jameson's incredible portfolio and our family of brands, you'll get to create classic and innovative drinks, alongside the day-to-day bar operations such as restocking and replenishing our bar inventory and supplies. Our team work day-time shift pattern, with ad hoc evening events.
Our bartenders are pivotal to our visitor's experience - To be successful, you'll be down-to-earth, enthusiastic and want to be one of the best mixologists in the business!
Working with visitors and staff, you’ll have strong interpersonal and communication skills and strive to create an unforgettable experience for all of our visitors.
You'll be hardworking and as excited as we are about inspiring a passion for the products we are so proud to produce!
Whiskey and cocktail knowledge are beneficial, but extensive training will be provided, if required.
We are welcoming visitors from all over the world, so if you’re able to speak multiple languages in addition to fluent English, please highlight this in your application.
What we offer
We understand our people are our special ingredient. We treat our employees with respect and offer an environment that is engaging, supportive and collaborative. We want to make you feel recognised and valued for your contribution to our shared success. Some of our benefits include:
- Sunday/ Bank holiday premium: 1.5 times hourly rate on a Sunday & double pay on a bank holiday
- Daily lunch allowance : You won't go hungry!
- Profit share: An annual profit share scheme to reward your contribution to the company’s success.
- Allowance: An annual allowance to spend on our portfolio of products and merchandise, for you to enjoy responsibly .
- Training: We offer full training on both our product and tours, so don't worry if you are yet to experience the spirits industry
- Health & Wellbeing: Our Wellbeing Programme “THRIVE” supports employees across the three main pillars: Life, Body and Mind
- Charity Days: up to 2 days paid leave every year to volunteer at a charity of their choice
Like a well-blended whiskey, we believe that diverse perspectives make us better and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences to create together the spirit that makes us great.
Interested in joining us?
Please follow the Apply Link and upload your details and answer some basic questions so we understand your interests clearly.
To learn more about our careers, go to our careers page www.irishdistillers.ie/brandhomesjobs
County Dublin, Ireland, Europe