Boston Scientific Graduate Programme 2022 - Clonmel
Apply by: 03.01.2022
Boston Scientific’s Graduate Programme is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious person to gain exceptional experience in a large manufacturing multinational that will highly benefit their future career and compliment his/her studies.
Our Programmes are two years in duration. During the Programme, graduates will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in a state of the art facility with the most up to date equipment and technology. Boston Scientific Clonmel offer both functional and rotational graduate programmes which allows our graduates to gain exposure to different areas of the business. We have the below positions available in Clonmel:
- Quality Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Electronic Engineers (R&D & Engineering functions)
- Mechanical Engineers (across multiple functions)
- Process Engineers
In Operations, provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety). In New Product Development and Sustaining Engineering, supports the development and advancement of product design deliverables for next generation and already commercialized products.
- Identifies exceptions and may seek assistance for exceptional problems
- Assists in the development and analysis of process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements
- Actively interacts with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork, in support of day-to-day operating requirements
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects
- As part of development, may assume engineering responsibility for a defined process and/or product or for defined design deliverables
- Interfaces with vendors, possibly physicians and other technical consultants to ensure results.
- May supervise the work of a number of technicians
- To achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Must have Level 8 degree or be in final year of relevant discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering)
- Relevant work experience/ co-op programme completed
- Strong system skills and aptitude
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
At Boston Scientific, we draw the strength from the unique talents and abilities inherent in a diverse workforce and we believe that the best and most innovative products come from an inclusive workplace where varied viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Science and Research
Computer Science and IT
Production Engineering and related