Building Service Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
We are a South Dublin (Tallaght) based HVAC and Electrical contracting company that has built-up a portfolio to include many of the top commercial companies based in Ireland. We work for clients such as McDonalds Restaurants Ireland, Home Retail Group, BOC gases, Iceland, Schuh and many others. We are a well-established reputable company and provide opportunity to grow skills, gain good experience and built-up a career path.
To operate as part of our building services team responsible for development and delivery of mechanical and HVAC systems. We are looking for a well-motivated, proactive individual, with a good knowledge of general building services – air-conditioning, electrical, BMS, boilers etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of HVAC design systems for particular projects.
- Responsible for preparing technical submittals, method statement, risk assessments and technical and commissioning reports to ensure work meets client’s requirements.
- Provide support during costing work and preparing tenders and quotations.
- Ensuring accuracy and completion as-built drawings and submission of O&M manuals.
- Preparation of bill of materials and final accounts.
- Schedule and monitor electrical and mechanical maintenance for timely completion of PPM orders.
- Market research relating to parts/materials for mechanical/HVAC design systems.
- Ensuring coordination and developing relationships with clients and supply chain partners.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using AutoCAD MEP or similar design software.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and other staff.
- Microsoft office and good overall IT skills.