Coatek, established in 2004, specialises in the supply and installation of Solar Control, Privacy, UV, Security and Energy Saving films to commercial and residential properties all over Ireland. We also produce all types of signage, printing, branding, wall coverings, manifestations, whiteboards, rewritable paint and much more.
We have a highly skilled enthusiastic workforce who work closely with our clients to always find the best outcome.
The successful candidate will evaluate the current supply chain system and build a specification, design, implement & monitor a new supply chain system. This role is central to the company’s growth strategy for the next 5 years and will focus on ensuring that we have the right supply chain and scheduling systems in place to support our planned expansion.
The role will include working closely with the company team and academic supervisors on aspects such as:
- Designing, developing and implementing an integrated end to end supply chain planning and scheduling system application;
- Liaising closely with Coatek’s team, clients and suppliers to analyse and optimise processes;
- Improving workflow efficiency, implementing digitalisation and developing best in class data analytics;
- Training staff so that the new system is fully transferred and embedded in the company’s operations.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with college and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Min Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Development, Systems Engineering, Quality Engineering or related area.
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.
- Experience and/or certification of business improvement techniques.
- Practical Experience with Systems design and implementation.
- Postgraduate degree in Computing, data analytics, MIS, or related cognate area.
- Understanding of MIS, such as Enterprise Resource Planning and supply chain planning and scheduling systems.
- Experience in data analytics, Industry 4.0, and practical experience of developing and implementing visualisation tools.
Gorey, Co. Wexford
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT
Software Engineering and related