Business Support Executive
Apply by: 30.09.2022
About Capitalflow Specialist Business Lender
- Capitalflow, began operating in April 2016 and has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading Specialist Business Lenders.
- Capitalflow provides SMEs immediate access to a range of financial products; Leasing, Hire Purchase, Refinancing, Invoice Discounting and Property Finance.
- The company operates nationwide with our offices in Santry and Baggot Street in Dublin.
- Capitalflow has recently been acquired by bunq BV a tech bank in the Netherlands.
- Capitalflow has ambitious growth plans in the coming years, with a key focus on growing value for our customers through the delivery of an expanding range of products and services, supported by best in industry digital technologies.
About the Role
As Capitalflow is growing we have an opportunity to expand our Business Support team who work hand in hand with our Lending and Credit teams to ensure service excellence for our valued customers across the country. You will grow an understanding of our customer’s business demands and challenges, and how you can bring value through your understanding of Capitalflow’s services and products.
You will develop deep expertise in the processing of lending applications and will work with the wider team and directly with our customers to drive fast and efficient turnaround times. Most importantly, you will enjoy engaging with Irish businesspeople across the country, and really driving value through our customer journeys touchpoints.
If you are someone who enjoys a fast environment, excels in process execution, thrives in a team environment and you have strong attention to detail we would love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of new business proposals coming in from our expert Lending team, market introducers, and directly from our Irish business customers, to include proposal creation and management of steps through timely pay out.
- Manage incoming customer queries, bringing value through listening and understanding the needs of our customers.
- Develop and demonstrate a strong knowledge across all transaction processing elements, act at all times with strong attention to detail and play your part to drive on going improvements and finding solutions for our customers.
- Grow deep expertise across Capitalflow’s products and services to ensure we provide maximum value to our customers.
- Adhere to Capitalflow’s policies and procedures and represent the Capitalflow brand and team.
- Be ambitious to find solutions for our customers and your team and have an adaptive and flexible approach.
Requirements for the role
A track record in a financial environment would be an advantage. If you have worked in a busy business and have experience of a key role and responsibility we would also like to hear from you.
Third level qualification or QFA /APA would be an advantage
Please apply to Mkirwan@capitalflow.ie with your CV and why you think you would be good for this role.
Annual discretionary bonus
Free food and treats