Business/Computer Systems Analyst, The Signature Works Ltd
The Signature Works produces branded school wear, work wear, sportswear and promotional items for both b2b and b2c customers throughout the island of Ireland and mainland Britain. All of the printing and embroidery takes place at their factory in Bangor, Northern Ireland.
The project will design and implement a business-to-business ERP and order management system using applications that will require significant customization and integration to meet the specific business requirements of the business. This will involve scoping business requirements, choosing appropriate modules and implementing them into the processing and production processes. The system will offer improved online order management for customers and integration with the existing courier systems.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Dundalk Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Grad diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
This role cannot be carried out remotely and will require the candidate to be based in our offices in Bangor, Co Down.
- Computing degree or Business & Computing degree, minimum 2:1 qualification
- Experience with ERP business development software.
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- Proficiency in web design and web development.
- Experience of working in industry and knowledge of business processes.
- Excellent ability to solve technical problems and work independently.
- Experience of working with CRM / ERP Systems
- 12 months