You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group is looking for summer analysts to join the Capital Markets (CM) team in London. The CM business works with our corporate and government clients to develop structure and implement financing packages to meet their capital needs. The division is comprised of over 20 different groups that provide many traditional Investment Banking experiences (managing client relationships and working with them to develop strategic and tactical financing plans), while also incorporating a heavy focus on the ever-changing markets, similar to Sales & Trading.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Demonstrate ways to limit interest rates and credit risk through the use of derivatives.
* Originate, market, structure, and execute fixed income and equity transactions.
* Work and interact with corporate clients
* Contribute to overall fixed income and equity relationships
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The CM summer analyst program trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip them with the knowledge and training they need to help companies and governments raise capital in new and innovative ways. The 10 week summer analyst program starts in June and will kick off with a week of training. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university
* Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
Who we think will be a great fit...
- If you enjoy deconstructing and analysing new situations, value and hard work creativity, and are motivated by creating a lasting impact with clients, the Citi CM analyst program is a great step in your career. A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity of people and experiences and know you do as well.
- We’ll also be looking for:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas. Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Interest in business.
We will recruit on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based at 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf - London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.
This role currently offers a hybrid working model, with a mandatory three days in your assigned office, and an optional two days from home. Citi supports this business model, subject to business approval. Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
33 Canada Square Canary Wharf - London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.