Exciting opportunity for graduates looking to gain experience in the funds industry in one of Carne’s departments including Fund Oversight, Financial Reporting, Fund Distribution, Fund Onboarding, AML, Risk, Compliance and Portfolio Management.
Who is Carne Group?
Carne Group has established itself in the funds industry with $1tn in AUM supported by 700+ staff and four regulated management companies. Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves more than 550+ traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Ireland, Luxembourg, Zurich, Lisbon, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
Excellence and innovation are central to Carne’s work and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent to deliver an unrivalled service to our clients. Whilst working with Carne, you will be provided with opportunities to develop your skills and experience by working in a dynamic, innovative, and multicultural environment where exciting careers are built.
Who are we looking for?
Carne is now recruiting for Associates in our fast growing Kilkenny and Dublin offices. Ideal candidates will be ambitious professionals who are seeking to build their careers in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
What are the minimum Requirements you need for the role?
- A recognised professional or third level qualification in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Genuine interest in the funds industry and an eagerness to learn and build a successful career.
What Competencies do you require?
- Good numeric, analytical and report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
- Has the ability to work either independently and/or as part of a team.
- Be client centric.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the asset management industry.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Let us decide! Research shows that members of other under-represented groups tend not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when in fact, they do!
At Carne we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Dublin & Kilkenny