We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We are looking for Client Onboarding Specialists in our Cork Office to join our growing dynamic team, acting as the first point of contact with numerous clients & stakeholders during the onboarding process.
This is likely to be the role for you if:
- You want to develop a career in the Alternative Investment Funds Industry and have a basic starting knowledge of financial services with Business Administration & Corporate Secretarial experience considered an advantage;
- You have a self-starter mentality, always driving to find answers and create solutions;
- You have strong organisational capabilities, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- You easily build rapport and establish effective working relationships with people across a range of different roles and levels of seniority;
- You are adaptable to align your priorities with client’s varying requirements;
- You are an excellent communicator, able to express yourself clearly and concisely in a friendly and professional manner verbally and by email;
- You have high level of attention to detail and take pride in delivering high quality work;
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Functioning as part of the team which will act as the day to day point of contact for the client during the onboarding process;
- Maintain and develop client relationships, from the time of onboarding to launch of fund structure, acting in a professional, courteous and prompt manner;
- Coordination of various tasks involved at entity set up phase, which will involve liaising with other 3rd party service providers across fund services and multiple internal teams;
- Engaging in a broad set of diverse functions, including collating client information & due diligence/KYC documents for submission for compliance approval;
- Forming collaborative relationships with internal teams to drive operational effectiveness ensuring client queries are dealt with promptly and appropriately;
- Ensure all files & records are maintained in an accurate manner.