Responsible to: Group Head of Finance
Main Purpose of Job:
We are currently recruiting a Commercial Accountant to join the Connolly Motor Group in Sligo.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for multiple reporting entities and the role will provide an excellent development opportunity for the right candidate.
- Provide analytical, financial reporting and forecasting support for senior management at site and Group level.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making, by thoroughly evaluating key business metrics and trends.
- Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization.
- Act as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance and analysis.
- Advise on and facilitate the implementation of new processes/systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Skills and Competencies:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified/Part qualified
- Experience in a financial/commercial accounting role preferred, but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly when working closely with non-financial teams
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to be part of multiple business projects, while sustaining core objectives
Preferred Degree Subjects
Accounting and Finance