About our Brighter Futures Programme:
Experience is the best teacher, which is why at Dawn Meats we like to throw you in at the deep end. Combined with formal training you will work with passionate, talented people who will provide invaluable training on the job plus:
- Dedicated mentors;
- First class coaching;
- Direct access to senior leaders;
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business;
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
With no pre-conceived ideas and no limit on your career path, your skills and experiences can be uniquely tailored to the multitude of career opportunities within Dawn Meats. We recognise the importance of continuous development and work closely with recognised Management Development Institutes in Ireland and the UK to develop our Graduates as managers of the future.
The successful candidates will be operating in fast- paced, challenging but rewarding environment. Responsibilities include business development, relationship management and supply chain management.
You will be responsible for coordinating the production and assessing costings of new and ongoing business. Working and liaising with all departments to make sure customer requirements are met and exceeded in the most efficient manner. You will spend time on the production floor learning the whole production process from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be based in one of our primary production facilities and will:
- Operate across all areas of sales and supply chain;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines;
- Be able to accurately cost new products;
- Be able to make good decisions in high pressure environments;
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset across everything that they are tasked with.
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy Commercial environment.
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Agri Business, Business or Sales related discipline;
- Entrepreneurial skills and behaviours;
- Demonstrated interest in sales & commercial business;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Sharp professional appearance;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good with numbers especially Excel;
- Excellent communicator with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
We have opportunities in the following sites:
- Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo
- Carroll's Cross, Co. Waterford
- Charleville, Co. Cork
- Grannagh, Co. Waterford
- Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath