DPS Group is a global engineering, consulting, and project management company, serving high-tech industries around the world. DPS delivers services for clients across the complete engineering and construction value chain including feasibility studies, concepts, consulting, architecture, engineering, procurement, construction management, commissioning, qualification and validation, as well as contingent staffing solutions. DPS applies its extensive process engineering expertise built over 46 years, as well as significant Lean construction experience to assist clients in high end process sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, and semiconductors to deliver manufacturing facilities speedily, safely and cost effectively.
What sets the firm apart are the partnerships it builds with clients through a fundamental understanding of their businesses and its own agility, flexibility, original thinking, and high-calibre people. DPS has grown substantially in recent years and now employs more than 2,000 people in 18 offices and on client sites in Ireland, U.K., Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and the United States.
Working in Construction
We construct complex, technical projects primarily within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical sectors. We work with designers and client teams to deliver an integrated lean approach to each construction project to help achieve project goals very often working within and alongside live production environments.
Day to Day Tasks…
- Assisting construction superintendents in reviewing contractor progress, equipment status and deliveries, quality checks.
- Ensuring required Design information is available.
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager with audits / analysing safety data / stats.
- Assisting Turnover Engineers to check contractor Handover documentation is correct and accurate.
Who are we looking for…
- A student studying for a level 8 degree in an engineering discipline or construction related course.
- Team player, adaptable & practical.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on own initiative.
- Flexibility required in terms of travelling to client facilities in the Cork region.
Why Join DPS
Join a Team
On joining DPS you will be part of a team from your first day, working closely with our existing graduate and senior engineers from your Department, you will start on a journey which will see you contribute on multiple international projects as part of a global team.
Accelerate Your Career
Have the opportunity to work in a core design team, working on multiple projects for major clients - plus have an opportunity to spend at least 6 months on client sites - executing projects in real-time, as part of your graduate development. Investment in your continuous professional development is a commitment from DPS. You will participate in our structured and accredited graduate development programme, which is delivered in your first two years, where the focus is to equip you with the tools to realise your ambition and make greater impact in your role. .
Make a Difference
As you will participate on projects for the world's leading Pharma, Biotech and Advanced Technology companies, you can take pride in the fact that the facilities we create enable our clients to manufacture products that change lives.