Control Systems Engineer
Apply by: 08.07.2022
Environmental & Process Automation Ltd (EPA Ltd) has an opportunity for a candidate looking to develop a career as a BMS Control System Engineer.
This position is for a field engineer with the majority of work in Dublin and the general Leinster region, but will also include occasional travel throughout Ireland.
This position would ideally suit a motivated and enthusiastic individual newly qualified in a controls, electrical or electronics discipline looking to develop a career in the controls sector.
The position is: Full Time Permanent
The position will involve:
- Assisting with leading edge BMS installations and commissioning
- Energy monitoring and energy saving modifications.
- BMS Controller upgrades
- BMS Maintenance (PPM) on existing and new customer sites
- Service calls
The position will include
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Specialised and calibrated test equipment
- A competitive starting Salary with growth potential in line with experience gained.
- Company Pension scheme
- Strong support network via online resources, a tightly integrated team of experienced engineers within the company and dedicated supplier technical support contact lines.
- Continuing product updates and training.
- The candidate should either have or be awaiting a qualification in control systems, electrical or electronics engineering.
- Knowledge of HVAC Plant would again be an advantage, but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Excellent customer communication skills are essential.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with MS Office are required.
- A driving licence is required for the field based role as a company vehicle will be provided
EPA Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Electrical Engineering and related